Friday 15 November 2013

9 Bar Review


Whilst interning in London I was extremely busy and often had no time to make my banana pancakes. I knew about 9 Bars and read that they are a great source of energy so I decided to give them a go as an option for a breakfast replacement.  To my shock, they filled my up just as long as a normal bowl of cereal, I wasn’t hungry until lunchtime! I now have 9 bars every time in in a rush, they are delicious, feel like a treat but are incredibly nutritious at the same time!

 I went to the allergy show in Liverpool a few weeks ago and found the 9 Bar stand. I was so happy to see they had a wide range of different bars with different seeds and flavours! I decided to buy a box of them to keep at university for those days that I find little time for breakfast.

9 Bars are excellent for nutrition. Seeds and nuts are high in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. 9 Bars include hemp seeds. These seeds are exceptionally good when it comes to protect against the effects of oxidative stress and keeping full ages!

Another amazing little fact is that Vegetarian and Coeliac Societies approve 9 Bar, so there is no risk of becoming ill. They taste amazing, keep you full for long periods of time and are extremely good for you! I absolutely love these bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment