Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ilumi - Tom Kha Gai Soup

-->

I have so far been very impressed with Ilumi products. They taste fresh, healthy and perfectly seasoned.


I have been spending a great deal of time commuting too and from my current work experience at Dinosaur PR in Leeds. I have been blogging for different companies, learning about community management and social media and SEO. This is my second week here at Dinosaur PR and I have got myself into a little routine.



I get home at about 6:30 and as I have to get up at 6am every morning, I am usually too tired to cook a proper meal. But thanks to Ilumi I can enjoy a fantastic, fresh meal with no real cooking at all!



Last night I tried the Tom Kha Gai Soup which I had been saving up for one of those nights when you just need some comfort food! At around 330 calories it worked out as a really great option for a low calorie dinner.



The main ingredient is coconut milk, which has some wonderful health benefits. Per cup, coconut milk contains 89 milligrams of magnesium. Magnesium helps to calm your nerves and helps you to maintain a healthy blood pressure….so if you are feeling stressed…treat yourself to this soup! Coconut milk is also a rich source of fiber, which means that this soup will keep you feeling fuller for longer! Along with this the soup contains generous amounts of chicken, which obviously is a great, lean protein, which keeps fills you up.



I was absolutely starving when I got home last night and after a bit of a stressful journey home, this was the perfect meal to relax me and to fill me up!


The soup tasted delicious. When I got all of the soup out of the sachet I thought it was a bit of a small portion, and originally I didn’t think it was worth the 330 calories. However, after I had eaten it I felt full and satisfied…so don’t be put off by the small portion size!



I love the taste of Thai food, and this soup contained a perfect balance of the different spices and flavors Ilumi used. Overall, if you want a quick dinner that is warm, delicious and has plenty of health benefits…this is definitely one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment