Monday 24 June 2013

Birthday Cupcakes!


So it was my 20th a few weeks back and I had come to terms with the fact that traditional birthday cake was a thing of the past! However, my amazing housemates surprised me with a whole box of beautiful gluten-free cupcakes!

Usually gluten free cake isn’t quite as moist and doesn’t rise as well as other non gluten free cakes, but these…well, you couldn’t tell the difference!

The theme of my birthday was a garden party and so the cakes came with icing that looked like grass, colourful flowers, bees and ladybirds. 

For someone that is a massive birthday cake fan, I couldn’t have asked for any more! These were so delicious my housemates (non coeliacs) were fighting over the last one! 

To order some cupcakes, or just to see what else this brilliant baker can do...check out her facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/HomeBakingByRebekahRoseStabler

No comments:

Post a Comment